Wednesday 14 August 2013

I am a UNIRAZAK MBA graduate

Well, a boutique university makes me proud that its uniqueness. It is located in the KL city, staying there given you an opportunity to see a lot of things. Many asked me why I chosed UNIRAZAK. I enrolled through its website: www.unirazak.edu.my I got to know a lot of friend from other countries during the time I was there.

I had a very helpful friend and lecturer at the campus. A lot of you will ask me, oh what actually to do with common university and the boutique type? If you have an opportunity to study over there, you will benefited with the cooperatio between you and your lecturer. UNIRAZAK as well has the most higher number of Phd lecturer. So you need not worry about the quality you pay for then.

I was able to get in the job market not long after 2013 Hari Raya. I hope you get little bite of information from my sharing.

Any question to ask, you can drop at the below. I will try to answer if possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment